Information Collection & Use:
Design & Grace collects personally identifiable information when you register for an account and when you use certain products or services. When you register with Design & Grace, we ask for your name, home address, e-mail address and credit information. At Design & Grace, we will use this information for two general purposes: to customize the advertising and content you see and to fulfill your requests for certain products and services.
Information Sharing & Disclosure:
Design & Grace will not sell or rent your personally identifiable information to anyone. Design & Grace will send personally identifiable information about you to other companies or people when: We have your consent to share the information. We need to share your information to provide the product or service you have requested. We need to send the information to companies who work on behalf of Design & Grace to provide a product or service to you. (Unless we tell you differently, these companies do not have any right to use the personally identifiable information we provide to them beyond what is necessary to assist us.) We respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process.
Changes to Policy Page:
Design & Grace may amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information we will notify you by posting a prominent announcement on our pages.
Shipping and Returns
Design & Grace do not charge sales tax to customers in 49 states. Texas residents, state law requires us to collect sales tax on products shipped to a Texas address.
Shipping is free in 48 states and many items can be shipped free to HI and AK. We charge shipping for all shipments outside the USA. If you require expedited or next day shipping, the cost will be added to your order.
General Policy for Returns.
All our products carry both a manufacturers warranty, as well as our own Design & Grace customer satisfaction guarantee.
Here are the rules to follow if you wish to return a product:
- You must request a return for refund within 30 days after the invoice date.
- Each return MUST be authorized by an officer of Design & Grace. Please write down the return authorization number outside of the box when you return your merchandise.
- When returning product, we strongly recommend the use of a carrier that can track packages. You are also responsible for insuring the returned item. We are sorry, but Design & Grace will not be responsible for any shipping loss for returned merchandise.
- Customer must inform Design & Grace of any order discrepancy within 3 days of the delivery date. Physical damage to any product will void the product's warranty and the return Policy.
- All returns must have the original packaging and accessories. All returns will be inspected and must be in the original manufacturers packaging, free from damage, alterations, or wear.
- Our original shipping charges, including packaging, are not refundable.
- The shipping fee is only refundable in the event that the product is defective.
- Please allow 3-7 business days to process your return.
Return Policy for Refunds
You may return your purchase within 30 days from the invoice date for a full product refund. We can not refund your original shipping charges in these circumstances. Please include the following information: a copy of your invoice; if you don't have the invoice, then please include a note with your order details. Please note that all items for a refund must be returned in "as new" condition in the original undamaged packaging and include all accessories, blank warranty cards, UPC codes (attached), and user manuals. A 15% restocking fee will be applied to all returns for a refund if the return is a result of your error or if the item packaging is torn, damaged, incomplete or deemed not in a re-saleable condition.
We cannot accept returns of certain items for a refund, including:
- Any item that is returned more than 30 days after invoice date.
- Any item that has been used, washed, altered in any way or has had the mfg stickers removed.
- Any item that is not in its original condition, is physically damaged, or is missing parts.
- All special order, food, coffee and clearance items are not eligible for a refund.
Please note that we have a 30 days money back warranty and all products are sold with their respective manufacturer's warranty. Please note that warranty periods and services vary from manufacturer and product.
Return Shipping Cost:
We are unable to issue a refund for any return shipping costs, except in the case of defective merchandise. You will be responsible to return any item(s) back to us at your cost for us to process your request for a refund.
We make every effort to properly package items for protection against damage during shipping. However, in the event that your order arrives damaged you must notify us immediately so that we can arrange for the shipping company to inspect the package. Once we receive confirmation of the damage from the shipping company we will promptly send you a replacement item or refund and arrange for pick-up of the damaged item.
A restocking fee may be applied to returns for a refund if the return is a result of your error and or if the item packaging is torn, damaged, incomplete or deemed not in a re-saleable condition.
Canceled order or address errors:
You must obtain return authorization within the guarantee return period for the products. Return authorization numbers should be displayed on the shipping box. Refund will be electronically credited to Card Holder's Credit Card within 7 business days of return receipt.
Special Order, Clearance and food products purchased from Design & Grace will not be accepted for returns.
Please ship all authorized returns to:
Design & Grace, 2149 N Aspenwood Dr., Grapevine Texas 76051